The Government of India vide Notification No. GSR 682(E) dated 05.10.1999 has already prohibited the manufacture, sale or use of fire crackers generating noise level exceeding 125dB(AI) including joined fire crackers (garland) as per above notification. The manufacture, sale or use of such fire crackers is illegal and anyone found violating is liable for necessary action under the Statuary Rules.
The following to be maintained during Deepawali festival.
1. Bursting crackers prohibited between 10 PM to 6 AM.
2. Don't Burst Crackers in Public roads, National Highways.
3. Don't burst crackers in the places where the people crowd gathered.
4. Don't burst crackers near the place where the flammable items are stored.
5. Don't burst crackers with sound more than 125 decibels.
6. Don't burst crackers near other community worship places or other's house.
7. Don't burst crackers near the schools and colleges.
8. Arial fireworks should be used in safe landing zone.
9. Always an adult should supervise the use of fireworks.
It is advised to keep the water and sand near the place where the crackers burst.
Have a safe Deepawali.